These articles are written by employees at SUNY’s Enrollment Services. They are intended to provide information tailored to the workflow between SysAdmin and SUNY campuses using Slate. You will also find these listed in the Slate Scholar section. If you would like an article designed to address a particular problem you are facing, or would like to add information to the knowledge base to assist other campuses, please submit an article request.
- Create an SSA Service Account
- Creating Custom Query Widgets
- Customizing Your Application Details Tab
- Deleting Query Runs & Single Query Rows
- Getting Started: Why SFTP?
- How to Remap the SUNY Application File
- Importing High School Counselor Contacts
- Importing the SUNY Leads Source Formats
- Next Steps: Retroactive Refresh, Deliver Campaign, & Other Data Feeds
- Process for Importing External Leads File