Professional Development to Establish Effective Teacher Leader Models in K-12 Schools
Presentations, represented through PowerPoints and accompanying videos, to support the development and implementation of new Teacher Leader models in K-12 schools. The presentations were made at the “Teacher Leader: Part of the Solution” conference conducted by the SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury Campus Network Team on August 21, 2014.
- Teacher Leaders: Part of the Solution – Presentation
- Teacher Leadership: What it is and How you Develop Teacher Leaders – Presentation
- Teacher Leaders as Change Agents: Principals’ Perspective – Presentation
- Empowering Teacher Leaders through Distributed Leadership – Presentation
- Coaching Colleagues: Supporting Student Learning and Influencing Culture – Presentation
- Helping Me Help You: Empowering Teacher Leaders – Video
- Teacher Leadership Discussion Panel – Video
- Celebrating Teacher Leadership – Video
- Discussing Teacher Leadership – Video
Berry, B. (Oct 2013). Bold leaders, inconvenient truths. Educational Leadership. 71(2).
Neumann, M., Jones, L., & Webb, P. (2012). Claiming the Political: The Forgotten Terrain of Teacher Leadership Knowledge. Action in Teacher Education, 34(1), 2-13. doi:10.1080/01626620.2012.642279