Prof. James Jensen, Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies, Environmental Engineering
- Christine Gray Tinnesz, Ph.D.
- Fabio Escobar, Ph.D.
- Cynthia Tysick, MLS, Associate Librarian
- Lisa Stephens, PhD, Sr. Strategist – Academic Innovation
- Matthew Ardila-Weigand, Ph.D.
- Ken Fujiuchi, MS
- Martha Greatrix, MS
- Aimee M. Woznick, Ph.D.
University at Buffalo
This pilot leverages experts from WNY high schools, and three college sectors to create short, self-paced OER learning modules that address skill sets for all students transitioning from high school to college level learning; outcomes will provide early diagnostic tools to support learners throughout their college careers.
Trudi Jacobson & Tom Mackey
- Michele Forte, SUNY Empire State College
- Kathleen Stone, Empire State College
- Amy L. McQuigge, SUNY Empire State College
- Jenna Hecker, University at Albany
- Kelsey O’Brien, University at Albany
University at Albany
Integration of MOOC content on Coursera and Canvas platforms with Open SUNY Badging. Expands on an earlier project to promote student metaliteracy through a MOOCs and badge-based competencies.
- Christine Kroll, University at Buffalo
- Kelly Marczynski, Buffalo State
- William Wieczorek, Buffalo State
- Tom Mackey, Empire State College
- Craig Lamb, Empire State College
- J. Goodlet McDaniel, George Mason University
Buffalo State College
Development and validation of an instrument designed to predict student success based on individual learner characteristics and the learner’s level of engagement with information and communication technology (ICT). The outcome of Phase One is a validated instrument and scoring rubric to assess learner readiness (SUNY Prep, Learner Preparedness Survey) in online environments.
Project outcomes provide a foundation for a new instrument to assess learner characteristics and success in online learning.
- Deborah Stayer Kelly, Corning Community College
- Jayne Peaslee, Corning Community College
- Colleen Gentry, Erie Community College
- Martie Dixon, Erie Community College
- Maureen Owens, Finger Lakes Community College
- Larry Dugan, Finger Lakes Community College
- Judie Littlejohn, Genesee Community College
- Bob Knipe, Genesee Community College
- Cori Dunagin, Jamestown Community College
- Peggy VanKirk, Monroe Community College
- Terry Keys, Monroe Community College
Genesee Community College
Development of a web-based orientation, training materials, and internal procedures to assist online degree-seeking students across a consortium of campuses. This maximizes course alignment with goals, shortens time-to-completion, and promotes regional workforce and economic development.