AboutThe Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education (POD) 2017 Institute for New Faculty Developers (hosted by the State University of New York) will be held June 20-23, 2017 at the Holiday Inn in Saratoga Springs, New York.
The POD Network sponsors the Institute to mentor new practitioners and facilitate excellence in practice among its members. The primary audience is persons in the early years of educational development roles.
The theme for the 2017 INFD, “Critically Reflective Educational Development”, is supported by five tracks covering a wide range of topics:
- The Big Picture: Educational Development and Higher Education as a Field of Study
- The Basics: Educational Development Techniques, Competencies and Skills
- Pedagogy: Creating and Applying Teaching and Learning Theory, Science & Scholarship
- Educational Technology: Integrating Technology, Learning, and Content Knowledge
- Partnerships: Collaborating, Networking and Leading on Your Campus and Beyond.
Follow the 2017 POD INFD on Twitter @ #INFD17
For more information, contact the 2017 INFD Chair Chris Price (email@example.com), Academic Programs Manager, SUNY Center for Professional Development.