The 2nd Annual Open SUNY COTE Summit will take place on February 24-26, 2016 in NY, NY (at the SUNY Global Center).
Day 1 – SUNY Speakers and Presentations
- Open SUNY Concierge Panel
- Open SUNY Effective Practices Recognition and Panel
- Workshop: Hands-On OER Hackathon: Discover, Evaluate, Remix
Day 2 – External Speakers and Presentations
- Making sense of the new world of digital credentialing – Carla Casilli
- Keynote: A Conversation With Paul LeBlanc – Dr. Paul J. LeBlanc is President of Southern New Hampshire University.
- Solutions for a New Majority – Daniel Greenstein
- Open SUNY Online Teaching Ambassadors Recognition and Panel
Day 3 – SUNY/NUTN Engagement
- How Game Dynamics (not gamification) Will Save Higher Education
- The Backwards Classroom – Using Peer Instruction to Increase Active Learning
- Conference registration is required and is free of charge this year for SUNY & SUNY RF employees. Non SUNY participants are welcome for a nominal fee. Please note there will be an event registration fee next year for the Summit for all.
- The conference will be streamed live and recorded. There will be no registration and no costs for tuning into the live streaming.
- The summit hashtag is #cotesummit