Open SUNY Online Teaching Report – February 2018
COTE/Online Teaching transition status:
- Organizational transition from COTE to Online Teaching is complete.
- Director of Online Teaching, Assistant Director, intern, vacancy.
- Steve Mann has officially retired.
- Continuing to work on transitioning resources and materials/web presences.
- OS Online Teaching Resources – Webinars: Interested course (Feb 21) and OSCQR (Feb 6)
- Open SUNY Online Teaching video playlists
- OLC effective practice award for the Open SUNY badging ecosystem – “Using Digital Badges as a Framework to Support and Scale an Online Teaching and Learning Community”
- Open SUNY Summit – 19th annual
- List speakers.
- Chancellor will be a special guest.
- Collecting videos on implementations of OSCQR at the summit.
- New class of 2018 Online Teaching ambassadors will be announced at the Summit.