Open SUNY Professional Development Associates Program
Open SUNY Fellows in the advanced Fellow roles have the opportunity to assist Open SUNY in delivery of professional development. Open SUNY Professional Development Associates are certified by Open SUNY to deliver professional development workshops, webinars, and online courses. Leveraging Open SUNY Fellows in the advanced roles via this program provides an opportunity for Fellows to contribute to the community and expands the ability of Open SUNY to scale professional development activities and engagements.
Certified Open SUNY PD Associates will have the following preferred experiences for consideration as OS PD Associates:
- MA in instructional design, education, or related experience, certification.
- Current online instructional design (ID) position.
- Current online instructor.
- Online teaching experience.
- ID certificate program completion.
- SLN training experience.
- Experience in online faculty development.
- Experience in online instructional design.
Becoming certified to deliver training entails:
- Application for the role.
- A review of preferred experiences for consideration.
- Participation in an orientation and overview of Open SUNY training expectations, materials, resources, process.
- Shadowing Open SUNY training.
- Being observed conducting training and provided feedback to incorporate for continuous improvement.
Interested Fellows should submit details of qualifications and area(s) of training interest to: email@example.com.
Application is not a guarantee of certification.