Open SUNY has engaged campus-level involvement and participation in various work groups and advisory teams throughout the transition to Open SUNY. This community-based approach to program development and design ensures that campus perspectives are represented in decision making and prioritization of efforts and initiatives. We have a number of standing advisory teams for each Open SUNY area, and pull together ad hoc teams from time to time to address specific issues.
If you are interested in volunteering to participate on a future Open SUNY work group or team, let us know.
Interested Fellows should submit a letter of interest indicating their area of interest to: email@example.com
Past teams, work groups, areas:
- Community of Practice (Core Team)
- Mentoring, Effective Practices, Fellow Application Review
- Competency Development (Core Team)
- Course Supports (Core Team)
- Testing and feedback on the OLC online interactive OSCQR dashboard and rubric
- Research and Innovation (IIRC)
- Testing and Feedback
An expression of interest is not a guarantee of placement on a team.