This report provides an update on Open SUNY COTE activities through August 2016.
GENERAL Initiatives – http://bit.ly/allthingscote
- Migration is an ongoing commitment and effort – 2012-2017 provided at no cost to SLN campuses migrating from ANGEL.
- Legacy materials – review, revision, adaptation of SLN legacy materials is an ongoing effort.
- Digital DNA Refresh – continuing to work on/with strategic planning, project plans, metrics and performance program alignment.
- Open SUNY COTE Service Level Agreement (SLA) – http://bit.ly/1617SLA Open SUNY COTE SLA offers campuses more options and flexibility to take advantage of competency development offerings to support campus initiatives to systematically scale online faculty development.
- In this quarter we added technical training to the COTE catalog of offerings.