HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Go to www.audio-joiner.com
(For this website, you do not have to sign up or log in to created audio files)
2. In space number 1, you will be given two options. You can either ADD TRACKS or RECORD.
This option will allow you to add pre-recorded tracks, or music tracks.
1. Click on ADD TRACKS. A finder window will appear. In this finder window, located your track. Once you find it, double click it and it will appear in your audio-joiner.
HOW TO EDIT PROJECT
This option will allow you to record your own personal audio.
1. To record your own voice tracks, click on the MICROPHONE button. Once you click this, a small window will pop up asking you if you want this particular website to have access to your microphone. Click on ALLOW, and then click close. You may now start recording your audio.
2. Once you are finished recording your audio, click on the microphone button again. This will stop the recording.
3. Give your audio file a few seconds to encode. Time may vary depending on the length of the recording.
4. All of the tracks you have brought it, and the audio you have recorded will show up in section 2.
Now you may begin editing your audio!
HOW TO EXPORT PROJECT
Merging your tracks
In section 2, you are given a couple different options for merging your tracks.
1. If you have multiple tracks, you may CROSSFADE them. This means that as one track gets lower, your next track will get higher.
If you look to the right of your tracks, you will see this symbol:
This means that your tracks are set to crossfade.
1. This option is used to fade in or fade out your audio. FADE IN means that your track will start off low, and then grow louder. FADE OUT means that when your track is almost over, it will start to get lower so it ends smoothly. The following symbols show that your audio is set to fade in and fade out.
Once you are done editing your audio, you will now JOIN the tracks. This means that all of your tracks will be joined into one track.
1. In step number 3, click on JOIN.
2. On the next page you will see it says “Joining complete. Click the link below to download your mix” You may then click the DOWNLOAD button.
3. Your file will download to your computer. You may find it in your downloads folder.