Printing grades in Blackboard will generate an Excel document. You can customize the spreadsheet to only display certain columns or the full grade center.
- Under Course Management>Grade Center>Full Grade Center
- Choose Work Offline then Download
- Download Grades Page Options:Data:
– Full Grade Center – Print the entire grade center view
– Selected Columns – View one column or assignment grades
– User Information Only – Can be used to print out a course rosterOptions:– Delimiter Type – Tab will open in an Excel spreadsheet
– Include Hidden Information – Choosing Yes will display columns that are hidden to students/instructors in the Full Grade CenterSave Location:
– My Computer – Will save the file to your downloads folder
– Content Collection – A copy of this report will save to the content collection
- Click Submit then Download
- Open with: Excel.
- An Excel Spreadsheet will open with the grade center data. You may have a warning message appear referencing a different format. Click Yes and the data will appear.