Copy a Test from One Course to Another
1. Enter the course where the test is located and on the course menu go to Course Tools>Test, Surveys, and Pools>Tests
2. Go to the test that you need copied, click the down arrow and choose Export to Local Computer. Save the zipped file to the downloads folder or a known folder.
3. Once the file is downloaded, navigate to the new course then>Course Tools>Tests, Surveys and Pools>Tests
4. Click on the Import Test button. Under the Test Import options choose “Browse My Computer.” Search for the file, click on it and choose open then submit.
5. After submitting, a Test Import Complete page will appear. Click Ok in the bottom right-hand corner to bring you back to the Tests page. The copied test will now appear in the list.
6. The test is now ready to be deployed to content. Go to content area and enter the area (folder/learning module) where the test will be added. Click on Assessments at the top of the page then Test.
7. Under Add Test>Add an Existing Test, click on the name of the test to deploy then Submit.
8. Fill out the Test Options then Submit. The test will now appear in the course.